Everyone wants to get silky and soft hair. Whether men or women, everyone desired it. Dull, dry, and rough doesn’t attract anyone.
As you know silky and smooth hair is a sign of beauty and charm.
Such hair works like a spell.
Do you have shaved your head because of thin hair?
Now, you must be curious to know How to get silky hair after shaving your head?
It is the gene that determines whether you’ll get silky hair or not. However, certain commercial or natural products can help to make your hair silky. For example applying almond oil, rosemary oil, egg treatment, apple pulp, and hibiscus herb.
This post is best for those who are worried about their scalp as it contains all basic care elements that will save your shaved head from the hot and cold climate.
You can contact your doctor if you find nothing working better. Don’t use any medicine without the prescription of your doctor…
So, take a cup of tea, sit on your balcony, and read this post carefully…
4 Interesting Tips to Take Care Of Shaved Head
Have you recently shaved your head because of thin and rough hair? Do you want to know how to take care of your scalp in this situation? Don’t worry!
We have a solution for all your queries…
Here we are going to discuss 6 interesting tips about the care of the shaved heads.
Don’t stop using Shampoo & Conditioner
Some people think that a bald head does not need shampoo or conditioner. They wash it without using them. There comes very tiny hair on your scalp after a few days of shaving your head. It is difficult to see them but they also need care. So, don’t ignore shampoo or conditioner while washing your head. It will also help you to get silky hair.
Save Your Scalp from Sun Light
It is important to save your scalp from the hot rays of the sun. These rays not only bring skin irritation but also burn the regrowth of hair.
Your hair keeps your scalp safe from hot and cold. Now, what to do?
You can avoid the sun by wearing a hat or a headscarf. So that you will be able to save tiny hair from burning that is in the growing process. In this way, you can also avoid dry and rough hair.
Keep Your Scalp Hydrated & Moisturize
On winter days, your head becomes dry and rough. If your scalp faces too much sun, it will reduce hydration and make your scalp itchy.
To avoid such a situation, drink water in plenty and hydrate your scalp. As water will moisturize your skin and head so that you can easily make your scalp able to produce soft and silky hair.
Massage Your Scalp
Head massage is very important as it not only relaxes your muscles but also helps your hair to grow fast. A light massage of natural oils will make your hair grow silky, thick, and soft.
Here we tell you how to massage your head.
Put your ten fingers on your scalp and start moving them gently. Take a start from your forehead to your head crown and then towards your neck. It will balance your blood circulation also.
Surprising Ways to Get Silky Hair
It is easy to make your hair silky, smooth, and healthy after shaving your head. It requires a little effort and full attention.
Some homemade solutions are easy to use and available in the market. Let’s read them and apply them to get your dream hair.
- Almond oil is very beneficial to get silky and smooth hair. Make a routine to massage your scalp with almond oil gently. Apply it one day before washing your head.
- The Hibiscus plant is considered an essential herb for hair. Take some leaves of hibiscus herb, make a paste and apply it to your head. Leave it for 10-20 minutes and then wash it.
- Take the powder of Amla, Shekakai, and Henna, and mix them well. Add them in curd and make a mixture. Apply it on your small hairs and wash them after some time. It will make your hair silky and smooth.
- Take olive oil and two eggs. Mix two tablespoons of oil into whole eggs and mix them well. Apply it on your scalp and leave for 20 minutes. Wash your head with normal water. You will see that your small hair has become silky.
- Massaging your scalp is very helpful to get silky hair. This Aroma Oil or Biotin Oil is most effective as it will help your hair grow back healthy and soft.
- Take mustard oil, curd, and lemon. Mix them well and apply them to your head. Leave it on your head for half an hour and then wash it properly.
- Aloe vera gel is also helpful in making your hair shiny and silky. You can use it with your shampoo while washing your hair.
- A balanced diet is also essential for your body as well as your hair. Take food full of vitamins and protein. It is essential for shiny and silky hair.
- Make a pulp of boiled apple or apple juice and apply it to your scalp. Leave it for a while and wash it properly.
All above mentioned natural ways are safe to get silky hair without any side effects. Don’t use chemical products as they are not long-lasting and leave bad impacts on your scalp.
Which oil is best for a shaved head?
Generally, many natural oils are suitable for bald heads. Some of them are listed below: almond oil, coconut oil, olive oil, castor oil, and Vitamin E.
Does rice water grow hair?
Rice water is the best hair treatment. It may improve the strength, growth, and texture of your hair. It can also make you more soft and silky.
What fruit is best to grow hair faster?
It is said that the Apricot is rich in nutrition and also contains vitamins and fatty acids. All these elements are helpful for the quickest growth of hair. It will keep you nourished and your scalp becomes healthy.
Here we are going to show off our final words about How to get silky hair after shaving your head?
No doubt it may be a big challenge for those who are trying to make their hair beautiful and healthy. For this purpose, many people shave their heads completely.
As we have already mentioned all basic tips and home solutions to make your hair more silky and soft than before.
Don’t ignore any points and try to check them all.