Dyeing your hair and getting different hair colors is trending nowadays in this fashionable world. You may be one of those who like to dye hair in different colors or only in one color. Many people like to get such a look for a long time.
If You Flush that 1 Hormone, You Can End Hair-Loss!
For More Information Hair Revital X 👉 Healthy Hair Remedy
It may bring a burden to your pocket if you visit the salon again and again to get a long-lasting hair color. It is not easy for many of us. To make it easy people like to mix the shampoo with hair dye.
Is it true or myth? Can you mix hair dye with shampoo or not?
Of course, you can but in some aspects, it may be wrong. The reason is that mixing chemicals can prove dangerous and bring breakages to your hair color. Avoid using this process excessively. Anyhow it is good to add purple shampoo with hair dye to extend the life of hair color.
We write this post to enhance your knowledge about hair dye and shampoo. It will help you to prepare a mixture of hair dye and shampoo to get a crazy hair color for your hair. Remember that there are also some demerits to this process.
So, read this post carefully.
Can You Mix Hair Dye With Purple Shampoo
To make a mixture of hair dye and shampoo, the best option is to use purple shampoo. It is a good way to maintain the solution of your hair color. You can also protect your hair color by applying purple shampoo.
The purple shampoo is used as a foundation when you mix it with hair dye.
How To Mix Purple Shampoo and Hair Dye:
Take a bowl and put purple shampoo in it. Now, add hair dye to it slowly and mix both of them well. Stop mixing when you get the desired result. You can make a mixture according to your hair length.
Don’t apply it to your hair after taking shower daily. It is recommended to dye your hair once a week.
Leave the mixture on your hair only for 10 minutes. It is enough to get a refreshed color. It is good for your hair health to massage with natural oils after the process of hair dye.
Coconut oil and olive oil are the best oils to provide your hair hydration and protection from chemicals.
Why Do You Mix Shampoo with Hair Dye
It is an important point that you must know. Normally, we apply hair dye without mixing it with the shampoo or conditioner.
So, when do you feel a need to make a mixture of shampoo and hair dye? Or Why do you mix both of them?
There are two purposes behind applying this method. These are listed below:
- The main purpose of mixing hair dye with shampoo is to increase the life of hair dye. This process will mix with your previously dyed hair and preserve your hair color. You don’t have to go to the saloon and save your money and time as well.
- Another reason for using this method is that you can get a new color by using certain tones. It is an easy way to get yellowish stripes on your hair. Additionally, you can use bright colors for this method.
That’s why many people like to apply a mixture of shampoo and hair dye to make the color permanent.
Demerits of Mixing Hair Dye with Shampoo
No doubt, mixing shampoo with hair color prove beneficial for hair but it has some risks also. You must be aware of these risks because after reading them, you will be able to manage these demerits and handle the situation.
Some common disadvantages that you have to face while mixing shampoo in hair dye are listed below:
- The mixture of different chemicals would prove dangerous. As you know, shampoo and hair dye contains a lot of chemicals. So, be careful while using such a combination. Before applying, check the mixture at the little part of your hair and wait for the result for 10 minutes. If you find no harmful effect or reddishness, apply it to the entire hair.
- If you are trying to apply the mixture at home yourself, it may not be an easy task. You may get unequal dyed hair if you will not apply the mixture properly. This process needs a proper method and guidance.
- The quantity of hair dye and shampoo is also an important factor. If you have no proper knowledge about it, you may get a bad look and give your hair the wrong color. Ignorance can bring hair and skin problems that can prove dangerous. Try to get the services of a professional otherwise follow the instructions mentioned on the product.
- Remember that it is not suitable for each kind of hair. So, select the product according to your hair type. Another point to be noted is that don,t apply the mixture of shampoo and hair dye after each shower. It is recommended to apply it once a week. Otherwise, it will create hair damages and an itchy scalp.
How To Mix Shampoo In Hair Dye
It’s important to know the proper way of mixing shampoo with hair dye because a little mistake may cause hair damages and skin irritation. You can add shampoo to hair dye to make the color weak and light.
By applying this mixture you can set the color of hair dye and get the hair color for a long time. We are going to discuss an easy way of mixing shampoo in hair dye.
Things You Need:
- Hair Dye Tube( Choose the color you want)
- A Good Quality Shampoo( White)
- An Empty Bowl and brush
How To Make:
Put white shampoo into the bowl. Be careful about the quantity of the product. It depends upon the length and thickness of your hair. If you have large hair, take enough amount of shampoo to apply it to all of your hair. So that no hair will be left behind.
Now, mix a little amount of hair dye that must be less than the amount of the shampoo. Mix them well until you get the color that you want. If you don’t mix well, you may get an uneven hair color.
Leave the mixture for 30 minutes and then apply it to your hair. Remember that it must cover all your hair area for the best color. It is good to apply a conditioner after using this mixture.
Note: Don’t forget to wear gloves as it will save your hands from any reaction and avoid your fingers getting the color of hair dye.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if you mix the shampoo with hair dye?
You can add a limited part of hair dye to the shampoo. It will show the same result as the hair dye shows alone. The mixture of shampoo and hair dye will strengthen the hair that you have dyed.
How long do you leave the purple shampoo in to dye your hair?
It depends upon the texture type of your hair. Normally, you can leave it for about two to three minutes. After washing the shampoo, it’s good to apply a purple conditioner to avoid breakage. You can apply purple shampoo daily to get the color you want.
Can you use shampoo to dilute hair dye?
Yes, you can use shampoo for this purpose. Take white shampoo for the best results. Prevent using colored shampoo because it will result unexpectedly. Diluting hair dye with shampoo is also referred to as toning shampoo.
Finally, we are going, to sum up, our interesting post about mixing hair color with shampoo.
From the above discussion, it is clear that you can mix the shampoo with hair dye for the best hair color results.
You can apply it when you find your hair color becoming light and dull. The results depend upon the hair type you have. If you want to get light hair stripes, it is the best option to add shampoo with hair dye.
There are also some risks when you use such a mixture for your hair color. That’s why it’s important to follow the instructions mentioned above and apply them once a week.